Sunday, September 27, 2009

Beautiful Weather in Tennessee

I'm loving this weather were having this weekend in Tennessee. I would love for it to stay like this year round. We have had way too much rain in the past two weeks so sunshine is great. It has gotten me into the fall mood this weekend and I've decorated the inside of my house. I haven't done anything outside other than changing my wreaths out. We have an arts and crafts festival that comes once a year to Reelfoot Lake so I'm waiting to buy some new things for the yard. October is a good yet hard month for us. Dylan's birthday is Oct 19 and he would be turning 9. You can't keep from imagining how life would be now. I should have Bryce 12, Dylan 9 & Rylyn 4. I would have a house full of boys..and I wouldn't have changed it for the world. I hope everyone has had beautiful weather like we did here. I'll try and post some new pictures soon. I forget to take pictures most of the time.lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey I totally forgot you live in TN! I'm coming to TN in Oct and meeting up with some other loss moms. You interested? Do you have FB? Email me @ caring4carleigh@yahoo.com if you might be interested in meeting up with us. But let me know as soon as you can!!

    ReplyDelete