Tuesday, August 25, 2009


I've been a blog browser for several years now and I've finally decided to create my own. I'm happily married to my husband Casey for almost 8 yrs now. As you can see above we have a handsome 12 yr old son Bryce. He is our world! We have been through alot together. Casey and I have lost two babies together. Our son Dylan Chase was born on Oct 19, 2000 with polycystic kidneys/Meckel-Gruber syndrome and died at birth. We didn't know anything was wrong until I was 8 months pregnant when they did an ultrasound then our life was turned up side down. Dylan went to heaven the day he was born. That then was the hardest day of our life. We waited several years before trying to get pregnant again. The doctors told us it was a 1/4 chance that our baby would have this disease. We left it all up to GOD. So in Oct 2004 we got pregnant. We had to wait 16wks to find out if our baby would have the same disease as Dylan. On our 16 week ultrasound we got the terrible news that our baby wouldn't survive either. So here we were again all over. I carried him to term and had him on June 9, 2005. We named him Rylyn Cole. He was born and lived for almost 3 hours. He was also born with polycystic kidneys/Meckel-Gruber syndrome . I now live day by day. It's so hard sometimes. We are now looking into adoption. Emotionally I couldn't put myself through trying to get pregnant again. I had c-sections with all of my boys. So hopefullyI can help other moms out there that have had loss and hopefully they can help me too!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging. Glad you decided to start your own. Writing has really helped me and I hope it helps you too.

    ReplyDelete