Thursday, August 27, 2009

Weekend Plans


Happy Thursday...That means it's one day closer to FRIDAY!...No plans for us this weekend other than a baseball tryout for Bryce. He plays travel ball and one of the bigger travel ball teams have 3 openings. So this weekend he gets to tryout to see if he makes it. I think he's a great baseball player but I'm a little biased too...lol...The team he's trying out for is mostly 13 yr old boys and Bryce just turned 12 so he may not be good enough just yet but I will keep my fingers crossed. Travel ball is very popular here and if you don't play it now it's harder in High School to play ball there. So were preparing for HS ball. I still can't believe it's that close...He's one of the younger boys in his grade. He just started 7th grade this year. Our school here goes year round. They don't have much of a summer but they get off 1-2 weeks every 6-8 weeks. So it's not that bad. We've gotten use to it. Anyway....I hope everyone has a good and safe weekend!

1 comment: