Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just some questions about US!







I figured I'd do this little quiz popping up all over blog-land to lighten the mood.





♥ What are your middle names? Anne & Lyn
♥ How long have you been together? Over 10 yrs..
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? we didn't
♥ Who asked whom out? we actually were set up on a blind date by my sister and her boyfriend. He worked with Casey and thought we might like each other..& we did.
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? His sister. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers but we mostly see his sister a little more.
♥ Do you have any children together? Yes we have Bryce our 12 yr old and our angel babies Dylan and Rylyn..
♥ What about pets? yep 2 dogs and a very hyper cat!
♥ Did you go to the same school? Actually at one point during middle school we did but then his parents moved up close to St Louis and he graduated there.
♥ Who is the smartest? Umm..I would say he was. He has a very demanding job where he has to be smart all the time.
♥ Who is more sensitive? Me. Oh lord.. me. I seem to cry at a drop of a hat, and he never does..:)♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We have a Mexican place here and we usually go at least once a week & I usually go with my coworkers once a week too...
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? I would have to say Texas or Florida
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Um.. neither of us I guess..
♥ Who has the worst temper? probably Casey..
♥ Who does the cooking? Really neither..I hate to cook and he only cooks when it's something easy.
♥ Who is more social?Casey knows everyone and will talk to anyone! ha..I will talk a little..
♥ Who is the neat-freak? neither one of us...I like things in there place but usually don't freak out if there not and he's way way messy..
♥ Who is more stubborn? Me.. but of course it's hard for a stubborn person to admit they are..
♥ Who hogs the bed? he would say me and I say him...go figure that out!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Casey usually...I love my sleep
♥ Where was your first date? It was a blind date with my sister so all we did was meet then go riding in the country then to a local bar here..not much the next night he took me out to a nice dinner.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Me...3 sisters and 2 brothers...
♥ Do you get flowers often? I actually do...I just got flowers last week "Just because"
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Christmas Eve at my moms...Christmas day lunch at his Parents then Christmas day night at my dad's!
♥ How long did it take to get serious? uh.. just a few weeks...not very long...I knew he was the one I would Marry..
♥ Who eats more? Oh my gosh, he does..& I don't know where he puts it..He eats all the time..My thing is always eating sweets.
♥ Who does/did the laundry?always ME... I wish he would learn but after 12 yrs I don't rekon he is going too!
♥ Who drives when you are together? both of us drive around town but if were traveling he does.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I stumbled across your blog and have enjoyed reading it. You guys are an adorable couple. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to learn more about you guys!

    ReplyDelete